Updated: September 20th, 2022
The website www.transcurebioservices.com (hereinafter the “Website”), published by the company TransCure Bioservices (hereinafter “TransCure”), is the corporate website of TransCure presenting its expertise and business activities.
While you are accessing, browsing, navigating and using the Website and its services, you communicate your personal data to TransCure.
These personal data are protected by law. As a result, TransCure, as data controller, has implemented appropriate security measures in order to protect your personal data.
Should you have any questions, you may directly contact TransCure by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY TRANSCURE?
All personal data provided by you via the Website or when you communicate with TransCure is processed by TransCure, namely:
|Type of Data||Examples of Data|
|Identification data||Fist name, last name, company name, country/region|
|Contact details||Email address, phone number|
|Data related to your exchanges with TransCure||Date and subject of your contact requests/registration requests for an event organized by TransCure, exchanges with TransCure’s services|
|Data related to your job application (“Career” section)||CV, reasons why we should hire you and any other information provided in your job application|
Also, the Website automatically collect the following data via cookies and other trackers:
|Type of Data||Examples of Data||Purposes|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Date and time of the visit, IP address, device type, browser type, operating system, system configuration data, pages viewed on the Website||
The provision of certain types of personal data may be necessary or optional, depending on the services you wish to receive. Mandatory data will be marked as such at the moment of collection of your personal data. If you refuse to provide mandatory data, TransCure may not be able to process your request.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES TRANSCURE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
TransCure processes your personal data for the following purposes only:
|Purposes||Examples of use of your personal data||Legal bases|
|Managing the contact requests||
||Legitimate interest of TransCure to manage its contact requests|
|Sending communications that might interest you||
||Legitimate interest of TransCure to develop its business activities (with your consent, if required by the applicable law)|
|Organizing TransCure’s events||
||Legitimate interest of TransCure to develop its business activities|
|Managing your job application (“Career” section)||
||To take steps prior to entering into a contract|
|Including you in TransCure’s talent pool||
||Legitimate interest of TransCure in feeding its talent pool|
|Improving the Website, its services, and your user experience||
||Legitimate interest of TransCure to improve the Website, its services, and your user experience|
|Pre-litigation or litigation management||
||Legitimate interest of TransCure in defending its rights and interests|
|Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations||
||Legal and regulatory obligations to which TransCure is subject|
3. WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data may be transmitted to the following recipients when you access, browse, navigate and use the Website and the services it provides:
|TransCure’s service providers (hosting provider, IT service providers, etc.)||For assisting TransCure in administrative, operational, technical and/or marketing purposes in the context of Transcure’s business activities|
|Administrative or judiciary authorities||Exclusively to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or in the cases of an express and justified request or in case of an alleged violation of legal or regulatory provisions|
|Lawyers and all interested parties||Exclusively in the case of the management of possible disputes and other legal matters where appropriate|
|Other third parties||Following or during a restructuring, reconstitution, acquisition, debt financing, merger, sale of assets of TransCure or a similar transaction, as well as in case of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership where personal data are transferred to one or more third parties as assets of TransCure|
4. WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION/EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA?
As far as possible, your personal data is processed within the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA). However, as some of TransCure’s service providers are located outside of the EU/EEA, your personal information may therefore be processed in third countries.
When your personal data are transferred outside the EU/EEA or a third country without an adequacy decision, TransCure will, in the absence of an adequacy decision and after having carried out an assessment of the level of protection of your rights in the third country, implement all necessary measures through the adoption of appropriate safeguards (such as standard contractual clauses). A copy of such safeguards can be obtained by sending an email directly to TransCure at email@example.com.
|Name of the recipient||Third country||Adopted safeguards|
|HubSpot||United States of America|
|United States of America|
5. HOW DOES TRANSCURE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
TransCure has implemented technical and organizational measures in order to protect your personal data, in particular against potential personal data breaches likely to cause, either by accident or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized access or divulgation of your personal data. These measures will guarantee a level of security adapted to the data and will take into account the state of the art and the cost of implementation in relation to the risks and nature of the data to be protected.
TransCure guarantees that all members of its personnel and any other person processing your personal data will respect the internal rules and procedures related to the processing, including the technical and organizational security measures put in place to protect your personal data. In this context, TransCure reviews and updates its practices regularly to enhance your privacy and ensure that its internal policies are followed.
If you have found a vulnerability or would like to report a security incident, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. FOR HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
As a general rule, your personal data will only be retained for the period necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes for which said data was collected, or as necessary to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations.
In the absence of applicable exceptions:
- the data collected via the contact form will be kept until the complete processing of your request;
- the data collected for your subscription to TransCure’s newsletters will be kept until your unsubscription;
- the data collected for your subscription in a TransCure’s event will be kept until the end of the event;
- the data collected in the context of your job application will be kept:
- if your job application is unsuccessful: for a period of two (2) years after our last contact with you, except in the event of request for deletion of your file.
- your traffic data will be kept for a period of thirteen (13) months from the collection date.
In addition to this, TransCure will keep your personal data for:
- three (3) years for the data processed for marketing purposes;
- five (5) years for evidence purposes relating to legal claims;
- ten (10) years from the end of the relevant fiscal year for personal data retained for accounting purposes as well as for commercial documents.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you are based in the EU/ EEA/UK/Switzerland, you have the following rights over your personal data:
- you can request the access to your personal data in order to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information on how TransCure processes your personal data and on your rights (as provided in this policy), as well as a copy of your personal data.
- you can request the rectification of your personal data in order to obtain the modification of your personal data if they are obsolete, inaccurate or incomplete;
- you can object to the processing of your personal data when the processing is based on TransCure’s legitimate interest. TransCure will no longer process your personal data unless TransCure demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, such as the respect of a legal obligation (e.g. legal obligation involving the retention of documents), or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- you can request the restriction of the processing during a limited period of time, in particular in order to carry out some verifications, where one of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data, the processing of which is thus restricted for the period necessary for TransCure to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and, rather than requesting their deletion, you prefer to restrict their use;
- TransCure no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing, which is thus restricted pending the verification of whether the compelling legitimate grounds of TransCure may override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- you can withdraw your consent when it has been obtained, without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing operations previously carried out.
- you can ask to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and also can request their transmission to another controller where technically feasible. This right is not exercised in all circumstances, it applies only if it fulfils all the following conditions:
- your request is only related to your personal data (excluding anonymous or third party data);
- your request does not adversely affect the rights or freedoms of others, in particular those of TransCure (including trade secrets or intellectual property);
- the processing is carried out by automated means (paper files are therefore not included);
- the processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract (to check if it is the case, you can see the section 2 of this policy).
- you can request the deletion of your personal data (or right to be forgotten), where one of the following legal grounds applies:
- you object to the processing of your personal data and there are no overriding legitimate reasons justifying to maintain the processing of your personal data (e.g. legal obligation involving the retention of documents);
- you object to marketing activities;
- you decide to withdraw your consent on which the processing is based;
- your personal data are no longer useful for the original purposes for which they were collected or for any other type of processing;
- the use that is made of your data does not comply with the applicable legal or regulatory provisions.
Depending on your country of residence, you may have additional local rights with respect to our processing of your personal data. For example, if you are based in France you can define either general or specific guidelines regarding your personal data in the event of your death (for example, their deletion or transmission to any person of your choice). You may revoke your instructions at any time.
It is specified that the exercise of these rights is based on the legal basis of the processing as indicated in section 2 of this policy, as follows:
|Consent||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||Withdrawal of consent|
|Steps prior to entering into a contract||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||NO|
Under certain circumstances, TransCure may ask you for specific information in order to confirm your identity and ensure the exercise of your rights. This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to an individual who does not have the right to receive it.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, you may directly contact TransCure by sending an email to email@example.com.
If needed, you may also lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority. This right may be exercised at any time and free of charge, at the exclusion of potential postal fees or expenses related to legal representation or assistance should you choose to engage third party assistance for the procedure.
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY